Last week you got to meet Lubomir Slauka of Erevita. Now it is the turn of Andreas Grochowiak of TG hyLIFT to answer our six questions:
1. How are you personally – and as a company – coping with the corona crisis?
We take corona seriously and have taken the necessary safety precautions. We are lucky to be able to work panic-free with our customers, suppliers and team. Our cleaning robots allow our customers to carry out their work as normal. We have therefore experienced an even greater demand in the past few weeks. For us it feels, as if the cleaning and maintenance sector has not been affected by the crisis.
2. What are you enthusiastic about, apart from your company?
I am interested in everything that has to do with technology and I am a great fan of good food.
3. What social media account or podcast makes your life better?
I am using LinkedIn to connect with other solar professionals. Moreover, we have a Youtube-channel and feed this regularly with new videos showing interesting PV cleaning applications.
4. Whom would you like to meet/have met?
5. If you could change one thing in the world – other than the corona crisis, of course – what would it be?
Without war and expulsion, this world would be a much better place, so if I could eradicate these two, I would do so.
6. What aspect of your company’s work are you most proud of?
It is especially our team at TG hyLIFT that makes me proud. It is thanks to their enthusiasm, commitment and incredible team spirit that we have been able to build up an international customer base and that our hyCLEANER systems are used across the globe. (mfo)