We are an engineering office consisting of three certified thermographers, who work as experts in the photovoltaic industry since 2008 and in the field of thermographic measurement. The aim of our company is to lower the risks of technical systems by means of thermographic investigations and to show direct ways to increase efficiency.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for new employees. We offer an interesting, varied and customer-oriented project work in an interesting industry.
Are you looking for a job for the semester in a young, dedicated and professionally working engineering team, where your ideas count?
If you are interested in renewable energy and in
- PV system measurements with state-of-the-art measuring instruments
- PV system optimization on a scientific basis
- Troubleshooting and system analysis on PV systems
- the generation of yield forecasts for PV systems
- Conducting building and electrothermography
As well as wanting to work in other forward-looking areas, we would be pleased about your meaningful application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should bring with you:
- Commitment, passion, fun, teamwork
- Willingness to travel (with several overnight stays)
- an advanced study in the field of renewable energy or electrical engineering
- possibly a vocational training as an electrician or comparable
- basic knowledge of how PV systems work
- good MS Office and English skills