Engineering office for photovoltaic expert reports and thermographic inspections
HaWe Engineering GmbH from Gauting near Munich offers you extensive know-how in the inspection and operation of your photovoltaic system – from rooftop systems to solar parks in the megawatt range. We create well-founded reports which are recognized in industry and science.
With thermographic measurements, we determine if your PV system performs as intended. The advantages of thermography also benefit industrial companies, building experts and insurance companies. Our certified employees also perform thermographic analyzes of electrical installations for you. In this way, safety-relevant defects can be detected and corrected immediately.
Current Topic – Failing Module Backsheet
- Embrittlement of the back foil and the edge seal of the modules
- Danger of cracking of the modules and thus missing insulation
- Danger to personnel operating the system
- Operating faults due to inverter shutdowns
- Additional maintenance costs due to replacement / bypassing of modules
- Risk to long-term performance or plant availability
You can find more information on this page.
Your advantages at a glance
- Securing your investment costs through reliable yield forecasts, thermography reports and commissioning reports (system acceptance)
- More safety through preventive fire protection and avoidance of immediate and long-term damage
- Increase of efficiency and yield by raising plant availability and possibility of cost-effective maintenance
The qualification of our employees
The employees of HaWe-Engineering are certified according to international standards and continue their training. Among others, our independent experts have the following qualifications:
- Certified Thermographer Level 2 according to DIN EN ISO 9712 – Construction and Electric
- VdS expert for photovoltaic systems
- VdS expert for electrothermography
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Physical Engineering and Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Electrical Engineering
Many years of experience characterize us as experts. We work with high quality and calibrated gauges to deliver resilent results. Our reports are accepted by banks and courts.
That distinguishes us:
- More than 3,000 megawatts (3 GW) of examined plant capacity
- Numerous scientific investigations and field trials in photovoltaic thermography
- Senior participation in standardization committees and certification bodies
- First studies on PV thermography in 2007
Find out more about our business areas under services.